Search

Ali Larter Is Ready Marry

Ali Larter

Ali Larter (right) recieved a wedding proposal from her boyfriend Hayes MacArthur over the weekend. Judging by the headline I just wrote, I’ll assume she said “yes.” The couple is “thrilled,” according to E! Online and Ali knew right away she wanted to marry Hayes:

"I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him and that we could do it tomorrow," Larter said. "Now that I'm actually in love, I know that what came before wasn't real. It's about being there for each other through the ups and downs of life."

I have no idea who or what a Hayes MacArthur is, so instead I’m posting pictures of Ali Larter with Amy Smart. It’s moves like this that caused my peers to crown me the “King of Journalism.” Okay, maybe I just lined up a bunch of stuffed animals and held a crowning ceremony in my living room. But Teddy Ruxpin thinks I deserve a Pulitzer and that dude knows his shit.

0 comments: