Search

Lindsay Lohan's sister wants to be just like her

Ali Lohan, Lindsay's 14-year-old little sister, wants to grow up to be just like Lindsay. Ali's got a new reality show that her mom Dina brokered because, let's be real, Dina couldn't parent her way out of a wet paper bag with a knife inside. Anyway, here's what Ali said to Teen Vogue:

Lindsay Lohan's sister wants to be just like her


"I grew up watching Lindsay, and it made me want to do what she does. Just the whole vibe. Being there, being on camera, or onstage, with everybody listening to you…it's so cool when people look up to you. I've already been asked for my autograph, and it's just a really good feeling to have."

Ali got to watch Lindsay pose nude as Marilyn Monroe and I guess she found it appealing that her 22-year-old sister's body looked worse than that of a 36-year-old. Add that to all the whoring, and I mean, c'mon Lindsay is a modern-day Sandra Day O'Connor. I have no idea who that is, but I'm sure she's an awesome role model just like Lindsay.

EDIT: Turns out Sandra Day O'Connor was a Supreme Court Justice who literally just sued my pants off. And I say literally because FBI agents kicked down my door and pantsed me. Then laughed at my genitalia. The jokes on them though. Chicks laugh at my package all the time. HA! I win.

0 comments: